We are open Monday to Friday
Product Hotline - 01993 704 981
Local call rate - 0845 363 7131
• Can be used to achieve airborne sound reduction of Rw = 40dB.
• Manufactured to ISO 9001 & 14001
• GWP (Cradle to Gate): minus 0.2 kgCO2e
• Embodied Energy (Net of Non-Fossil
Feedstock Energy): 7 MJkg-1
• Recycled Content: 20%
• Recyclable: Yes
THERMAFLEECE EcoRoll is harmless and can be installed without gloves or protective clothing, although we recommend you wear a dust mask in enclosed spaces such as lofts.
THERMAFLEECE EcoRoll can be used in conjunction with a vapour permeable underlay to retain the benefits of water vapour absorption and release, Protect the insulation from prolonged exposure to sunlight when unpacked and avoid wetting for extended periods, store under cover and clear of the ground.
THERMAFLEECE EcoRoll can be cut using a straight edge and a Stanley knife, or simply torn
For more accurate cutting, tightly compress or clamp the insulation between two pieces of solid 15mm board. Overhang the slab where you want to cut keeping the two board edges aligned. Cut the edge with a scalloped edged knife and keep the blade firm and square against both board edges throughout.
Thermafleece offer a comprehensive support to meet all your technical requirements including:
• Technical help line 0844 8009953
• On-site and off-site support throughout the design and build process
• Advice on meeting current regulations including Building Regulations and Code for Sustainable Homes
• U-value and condensation risk analysis
• Advice on environmental impact
• Application guidance notes, comprehensive product data and reports