We are open Monday to Friday
Product Hotline - 01993 704 981
Local call rate - 0208 0909586

Acoustic Plasterboard

When upgrading the soundproofing of a wall or soundproofing a ceiling, you will almost certainly require plasterboard and the best plasterboard to use is high density Acoustic Plasterboard.  This is because it has a higher mass then normal plasterboard and double thickness of this is required on ceilings and stud partitions alike.  A double thickness is also required in our Thin Wall Soundproofing system that replaces the thicker stud partitions.  For more information on these products, go to www.keepitquiet.co.uk